Our commitment: offer freedom of movement on a daily basis
As a trusted partner of companies and institutions regarding the transportation of their teams, we:
- transport employees to and from industrial production sites
- provide internal transport solutions for wide spread and multi-polar sites
- transport visitors to and from company sites (visitors of the company or regional business parks)
- transport employees to occasional events (trade fairs, summits, sales events, etc.)
Helping Darwin get to work
As part of a joint partnership, BusLink VIVO, we helped to deliver comfortable door-to-door coach services for the resource sector in Darwin, Northern Territory.
Our fleet of 160 coaches helped to transport workers to the Ichthys Project Onshore Liquid Natural Gas facilities, on behalf of JKC Australia.
Our eco-mobility offer: designed for cleaner transport
As the European leader in zero emission transport services, we design eco-mobility solutions for companies and institutions that reduce the impact of employee transportation on the environment.
Autonomous on-site transport
Advancements in technologies mean that it is becoming more economical for businesses and industry to realise the benefits of autonomous transport.
Convinced that the mobility of tomorrow will be PACE –Personalized, Autonomous, Connected and Eco-Friendly — we want to put autonomous technology at the heart of shared transport, as it offers:
- flexible, personalised and accessible services
- greater range in terms of time and/or space
- less noise and pollution (100% electric vehicles)
- greater safety and comfort.
In Australasia, we are already working with the University of New England in Armidale, to provide autonomous shuttles for their students and staff to get across the campus.
In Rungis in France, employees at the Orly-Rungis business park have access to a fleet of autonomous shuttles to get to the different catering facilities in the park.
Did you know?
In the USA, we transport 6,000 people in San Francisco to their workplaces in Silicon Valley, for companies such as Apple, Google, Microsoft and Genentech. These companies have customised the interiors of their shuttles by installing comfortable tables, Wi-Fi and ergonomic seats to improve the travelling experience of their staff members.