With over 2,150 vehicles and vessels across our region, our maintenance staff make up an important part of our team, ensuring our fleet are always in the best condition to get our customers to work, life and play. We conduct the majority of our own fleet maintenance and improvements, so we offer career opportunities for mechanics and workshop employees, including apprenticeships in some locations. If you’re someone who works well in teams and is looking to develop your career, a maintenance role with Transdev could be for you.
We’re always on the look out for talented maintenance, mechanics and yards persons.
Roles are frequently available across all of our Australasian operations.
Types of candidates
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge gained in a fast-paced repair, service or maintenance environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Trade qualified, or with experience in trades work within rail, buses or ferries
• Ongoing training
• Competitive financial rewards and opportunities for career progression
• Play a key role in keeping your community moving
• Work with a world-leader in the operation of passenger transport services