Customer Service Roles
Our customer service employees are dedicated to helping our passengers plan their journey, ensuring they travel safely and comfortably from A-B. This type of work is perfect for people with a strong customer focus who are willing to provide the highest level of service to our customers. You get a kick out of playing your role in moving millions of passengers safely, reliably and on time every year, and build your reputation on doing so.
We offer a wide variety of customer service roles including positions on the front line – from Train Managers to Customer Experience Ambassadors – to our office-based employees whose remit covers customer feedback and resolution.
Customer service roles are available across all of Australasian operations.
Types of candidates
- Excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and solutions-focused
- Ongoing training
- Be the face of the organisation that plays key role in keeping your community moving
- Flexible shift rotation patterns to suit your personal circumstances
- Work with a world-leader in the operation of passenger transport services