The Group Executive Committee
The Group ExCom (Executive Committee) defines the strategies proposed to the Board of Directors, and oversees Transdev’s business activities. It is responsible for defining its industrial vision, strategy, values, management culture, and priority targets.
The Group ExCom is composed of the following members:
The Board of Directors
The Board of Directors supervises and guides the group Transdev’s strategy, authorizes its strategic decisions, and ensures they are correctly implemented. The Board bases its decisions on the advice of specialized committees, such as Strategy Committee, Appointments and Remunerations Committee, and Audit Committee.
The Board of Directors is composed of:
- Anne-Marie Couderc, Independent Director
- Thierry Mallet, Chairman and CEO, Director representing CDC
- Olivier Sichel, Director representing CDC
- Carole Abbey, Director representing CDC
- Audrey Girard, representing La Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations
- Pierre Aubouin, Director representing CDC
- Delphine Pons, Director representing CDC
- Sophie Barbier, Director representing CDC
- Ludger Rethmann, Director representing Rethmann Group
- Dr. Werner Kook, Director representing Rethmann Group
- Jean-Louis Hurel, Director representing Rethmann Group
- Jean-Michel Fenaut, Director representing the employees of Transdev
- Anja Kühler, Director representing the employees of Transdev
The Board of Directors also comprises an advisory member from Rethmann Group, Egbert Tölle.
The secretary of the Board is the General Secretary, Antoine Colas.
As its majority shareholder and long-term financial partner, Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations provides Transdev with solid, lasting support. The two groups share the same public interest values, and the same purpose: to support the economic development of all regions.