Office Based Roles
Transdev’s corporate employees play an important role behind the scenes, setting our front-line teams up for success, and developing the strategies that transform our services for customers and clients alike.
When you join Transdev, you’ll become part of the world’s largest private sector public transport operator, a growing global community of over 83,000 employees. We’re a business that’s experiencing rapid growth and market success in an industry that’s undergoing a revolution. For you it’s a career that will challenge and provide you with the types of opportunities that will shape your future.
There’s a diverse set of office-based careers available at Transdev covering all major business disciplines; Information Technology, to People and Culture, Performance, Finance, Procurement, Business Development, Communications & Marketing and Legal.
As well as our head office based in Melbourne, we have office-based roles in each of our operations.
Types of candidates
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Expertise in internal and external relationship management
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong leadership and business acumen
- Work with a world-leader in the operation of passenger transport services
- Exposure to high-profile projects that shape the future of Australia and New Zealand’s biggest cities
- Opportunity to make your mark in a fast moving and innovative industry
- Outstanding national and international career development opportunities
- Drive change, innovation and success in a future-facing organisation