As part of our growing operational support team, you’ll be responsible for supporting our frontline teams in making all of our journeys possible. Working in the heart of the action with access to cutting-edge technology and systems that are revolutionising the way our transport networks operate, your contributions will help shape daily life in your local community.
We offer employment across a diverse and challenging set of roles across operations control, scheduling and planning, and administration.
Roles are frequently available across all of our Australasian operations.
Types of candidates
• Demonstrated experience in a busy operational environment
• Strong technical aptitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ongoing training
• Competitive financial rewards and opportunities for career progression
• Play a key role in keeping your community moving
• Work with a world-leader in the operation of passenger transport services