Transdev started working on formulating a Purpose statement in 2017, involving hundreds of team members from across the Group by holding a series of collaborative workshops around the world including in Sydney.
The Purpose campaign aims to focus Transdev team members around the shared objective to contribute to the common good which is the very nature of public transportation. It showcases the contribution of our people and reminds us that every one can make an impact.
Australia and New Zealand is proudly represented in the campaign through:
- Sally Beltzer, Cameron Bacic, Jim Kyriacopolous and Misho Stojanovski, Sydney bus
- Jake Gifford, Sydney Ferries
- Naeem Iqbal, Sydney Light Rail
- Jake Grundling, Wellington Rail
- Laura Jones, Transdev Australasia