By clicking on "authorize", the trackers will be deposited and you will be able to view the video. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Our Train Drivers, referred to locally as Locomotive Engineers, are responsible for getting our customers to their destination on time, every time, safely and comfortably.
Communications Manager Emily Liddell said the campaign showcased the “amazing office views” and the camaraderie that’s at the heart of Transdev’s teams and the wider public transport industry.
“We know that finding and retaining great people isn’t easy,” Emily said.
Transdev is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities we serve, and we welcome applicants from all walks of life.
Successful applicants will be provided with comprehensive training, a very competitive pay rate which rises as you become qualified and many other great benefits.
“The work you carry out at Transdev makes a real difference to the everyday life of Wellingtonians, so if you’re passionate, customer focused and ready to learn we’d love to hear from you.”
Transdev operates passenger rail services in Wellington on behalf of the Greater Wellington Regional Council, delivering approximately 2,200 train services every week with a team of close to 430 employees.
You can find more information about how to apply on our Wellington careers page
About Transdev Australasia
- As an operator and global integrator of mobility, Transdev gives people the freedom to move wherever and however they choose.
- Transdev is proud to move 11 million people around the world every day thanks to efficient, easy to use and environmentally-friendly transportation services that connect people and communities.
- Locally, Transdev is the largest provider of multi-modal public transport, operating services across Australia and New Zealand since 1998.
- Our team of 5,800 employees move 150 million people a year across our seven modes – heavy rail, light rail, bus, coach, ferry, on demand and soon autonomous shuttles – in Armidale, Brisbane, Darwin, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Auckland and Wellington.
- Our approach is rooted in long-term partnerships with businesses and public authorities, and in the relentless pursuit of the safest and most innovative mobility solutions.
- At Transdev, we are Journey Makers. We believe public transport plays an important part in how a city comes to life. Our day-today work influences our families, friends and future generations where they live, work and play.
- As Journey Makers, our role is to exceed the expectations of the communities we serve and to contribute to liveability and the sustainable development of our cities.
- We are a team of people serving people, and mobility is what we do.