Have your say
We have developed plans to improve ferry services to be implemented in 2021 and we are asking the community to share their feedback about the proposed changes.
This consultation process is conducted by Transdev on behalf of Transport for NSW.
Several resources and tools are available for you to inform yourself and join the conversation:
- Routes and wharves brochures about the proposed service plans.
- Route-specific surveys: answer a few questions about the proposed service changes.
- Wharf feedback map: ‘pin’ the wharf you would like to comment on, answer a quick survey about proposed changes, share general feedback about this wharf and upload photos.
- Q&A forum: ask your questions, our team will answer them.
How will your feedback be utilised to guide the final service plan?
- At the end of February 2020, Transport for NSW and Sydney Ferries operator Transdev will conduct an in-depth review of the feedback you have shared with us.
- From March to May 2020, we will review and adapt the service plan to ensure it meets your expectations.
- Throughout the consultation process, we will send you updates on where we are at with consultation activities.