Transdev is always looking for dedicated people to drive our extensive bus fleet.
Now more than ever, our communities rely on public transport as an essential service. Bus drivers, like all public transport workers, play an important role in delivering this service and that’s why we’re putting out the call for more drivers to join our team during this uncertain time.
It is important to know that at Transdev the safety of our frontline employees is paramount. Accordingly, we’ve taken a range of proactive steps to help keep our bus drivers safe in the current environment, starting with our application and recruitment process.
We have modified our application process so that it is mainly conducted online. If we decide to progress your initial application, you’ll undertake the following 7-step process.
- One way video interview
- Online testing focusing on Customer Service, Numeracy & Literacy
- Driving assessment
- Two-way video interview
- Verification checks & medical
- Formal offer
Protecting our drivers
If your application is ultimately successful you will join our team of drivers who are carrying out an essential role for our communities in these challenging times. To help protect our drivers:
- All buses and depots are disinfected on a daily basis
- All customer-facing staff are provided with hand sanitiser
- Our drivers are allowed to wear face masks if they choose to
- We are providing extra training to our drivers and communicating regularly with them.
- We are educating passengers about demonstrating good hygiene practices whilst travelling.
Help us provide an essential service!
Helping keep our communities moving is a vastly rewarding role. It allows you to meet new people on a daily basis and see our city from a unique angle.
If you are thinking of joining the Transdev team, we want you to know that we are doing everything in our power to make a safe working environment. If you would like to get on board, we encourage you to apply today!