Transdev Sydney Light Rail
The L1 Dulwich Hill Line incorporates 12.7 kilometres of track from Central Station, via Darling Harbour, Pyrmont and Leichhardt through to Dulwich Hill, with 23 light rail stops.
The City & Southeast Light Rail consists of a single line from Circular Quay to Moore Park wherein it splits into two branches, with 4 stops towards Randwick and 5 towards Kingsford.
The L2 Randwick Line and L3 Kingsford Line incorporates 12km of track with 19 stops.
Our Customer Promise
We will do our very best to make sure you have a safe, reliable and comfortable journey whenever you travel with us
We take pride in providing our customers with:
– a safe and clean environment accessible to all;
– friendly, professional and helpful customer service;
– a reliable and punctual service; and
– easily accessible and accurate information.
Community Works and Notifications
For details on all upcoming maintenance and works please visit our notifications page.
We’d like to hear from your experience travelling on the Sydney Light Rail
- For any feedback, enquiry, complaint or compliments, please visit transportnsw.info
- If you are deaf, or have hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us thought the National Relay service (NRS) 133 677.
- For non-English speakers, please contact the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) 131 450 or call for 131 500 and ask for an interpreter.
All feedback is valued and used to improve the quality of our services and information to customers; we endeavor to provide you with an initial response within two (2) business days.